YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!

Psalm 23:4

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil; For you are with me; Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.

IF you found this page it maybe that you are walking through your valley of shadow. Sometimes it may seem like the enemy surrounds you everywhere, but remember that Jesus Will never let you be by yourself, Jesus will always be with you. Don’t be afraid. Pray to Jesus to give you strength and wisdom to guide you to the light from your shadow. Be strong, be brave for Jesus is with you.

If you don't know how to pray, Jesus tell us how to pray.

Amen -

Sometimes we feel like we are beaten down, just remember Jesus is your strength, no matter what happened, ask Jesus to help you get out out of this valley of shadow you are walking through. I myself feel like I am walking in darkness, but I know He is with me to guide me. Pray for all of us

Hello, my name is Edwin. I am from the country of El Salvador. I can't tell why God lets us experience pain, because I don't know the answer.

But what I can tell you is that from my experience, when I was younger, I would be afraid of pain. I mean, who likes pain right? I didn't like getting hurt so I would just avoid people.

as I read the bible more, I also grew older and mature, as I read the Bible more and more, it all started to make sense. Why do we feel pain? I realize that if I didn't experience pain, then how would I appreciate love?

Now, I give myself knowing that if I give love and I feel pain, I am assured that I am alive because I feel something. I know that the pain will go away eventually and then love will come again, and that's the best part!!!!

Don't be afraid of pain. Pain is a human emotion, embrace it and not be afraid of it. Give your love even if others don't appreciate it, for you will be rewarded.

You don't have to take my word for it. Read the comments below and you will see you are not alone.

Thank you for all your comments, they are an inspiration to me and to others.