How To Confirm Without Pregnancy Test If I Am Pregnant - Personals

Forums » Personals » How To Confirm Without Pregnancy Test If I Am Pregnant
i need to confirm how to confirm without pregnancy test if I am pregnant I've been pregnant but had a miscarage
0K so heres my story..I've been pregnant but had a miscarage.i didnt know i was pregannt untill the 2 weeks.Now im here 6 months later. The last time i had sex was on friday, feb. 12,2010 not to be all you know about it but anways idk if its too soon to be pregnant or not. I've been queasy A LOT. i get these minor headaches a A LOT..its not time for my period brcause i ended it 2 days before i had sex which was on the date specified up there. ANY ADVICE?
ashley
has anyone ever got a false no 4 day before they misssed there period and then got a yes the day they missed it i want to be pregnet so bad me adn my husban has 1 lil girl and we was another but i took a test 4 days before i missed and it said no now im thinking i am Wen was the soonest someone test and it said yes ??? please answer im driveing my self nuts
Elainea
I'm 22 years old. A RN and been Married a little over 3 years. Me and my husband have 2 beautiful kids. My daughter is 18 months and my son is just now 2 months. Neither of my kids were planned. I wanted kids but wanted to wait until my house and car were paid off before i started trying. I guess the most effective way to get pregnant is just eat right, take vitamins and honestly, NO EVEN TRY to get pregnant. Just take care of yourself and just don't take birth control. Your body has to be in good shape and health to have babies and if you still don't get pregnant then you need to see an OBGYN...If anyone needs some advice or to talk feel free to email me ( Mommy_2b - at - live dot com ) TAKE CARE GIRLS!!
christina
i am only 15 years old and i might be pregnant i and i dont know what to do i am so sacred right now. if i tell me mom she will kill me. plz help me some one here is my msn is you have more advise christina-1994- - at - hotmail.c
Neutral
Christina, first off there are a few things that you need to think about before wondering if you are pregnant. Did you use protection? Have you missed your period? If you have missed your period your best bet is to take an at home pregnancy test.If you cannot afford one go online and look up an ARC or planned parenthood center near you and they will give you one free of charge and they BY LAW cannot tell your parents ANYTHING. If you find out that you are indeed pregnant your best bet is to sit diwn and have a conversation with your mother/father.good luck hun!
Rollo
me and my boyfriends had unprotected sex the day of our engagement about a week after i started to get sick and I'm craving foods i don't normal eat. i am scared i am pregnant. but i wondering of the eating more and being sick and temperature changing in my body and sings I'm showing might just be from stress. is that possible ... please help. cause i didn't think I'm ready to a mom at 18 :S i wish that dumb condom didn't brake
Alexis
I'm fourteen years old and i might be pregnant, i didnt use protection, and i was on my period, and then after i had sex it stopped. im worried. and scared but i told my mom. i just want to know if there is a chance i could be.
Macey
i'm 15. i had sex 2 weeks ago and i was supposed to start my period a week ago but i haven't. we used protection but i never ever miss a period. help please??
Julia
Hey everyone. So im 19 and my husband is 27. We want to start our family now. We have been trying for nine months and its not working. We are financial stable and will be for many years due to a trust fund that is barely dipped into. Im nervou to ask my dctor for advice because i do not want to be judged. this is our decision but i was wondering how yall think a doctor would act towards me wanting to have a baby at 19 about to be 20.
Kristy
it's been 2 months and i havent gotten my period dose this mean im pregnant ?
Ronna
im 16 and might be pregnant by my boyfriend who is 15 we are to young and i dont knoee what to do
AshleyJay
i think all of you that are giving these young girls s**t for getting pregnant need to mind your own business. i'm 18 years old, my boyfriend and i have a very stable relationship and i'm 3 weeks late. and YES i was TRYING to get pregnant. if anyone ever called me dumb or anything of the sort because i got pregnant i'd be irrate. women in the early 1900'S were married and having children by age 16. not saying at 15 you should go out and get pregnant, but it is not uncommon for girls of younger ages to become mothers. who said you had to me in your 20'S or 30's to have a baby.NO ONE. its gonna be hard for anyone to have a child.
Shell
Im 16 turnin 17 soon. Me & my boyfriend had sex about a week ago but wen he finished, he pulled out to reaalize that the condom was broken. Im scared that i might be pregnant but i cant be sure yet. Someone please help me..
MiNNiE
i'M 15 i MiGHT BE PREGNANT F0R MY 18 YEAR 0LD BOyFRiEND iT'S BEEN A M0NTH SiNCE i HAD MY PERi0D && i'M HAViNG SYMPTOMS 0F PREGNANCY BUT i D0N'T KN0W && i'M SCARED && iF i TELL ME M0M SHE'LL PUT My B0yFRiEND iN JAiL i NEED ANSWERS MY EMAiL iS BARBIIEMOUSE - at - HOTMAIL.COM
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-confirm-without-pregnancy-test-if-i-am-pregnant-t7741.html
jessica
becuz my boyfriend nutted in me n i throw up a little bit and im scared i might be pregnant
I'm here if anyone wants to talk/need advice. I was 17 when I got pregnant and had my son at 18. I'm 20 now and it's been hard yet rewarding but the struggle is not over. It has actully just begun. Going to school, working and raising a child, paying bills and just trying to be a young adult and wanting to have fun all at the same time is very difficult. You can email be at hustle308 - at - ymail . com if you would like to talk.
Keke
OK im 15 years old. My boyfriend is 17 yrs old. i wil b 16 in july he will b 18 in December. we had sex on thursday dha 4th n now its dha 11th! nd the condom broke and he pulld out quick super quick like snap 1,2,3 quick and it been a week and he read that dha sperm could live in yu for 5-7 days in yur system! is dhat true? n im terrified to tell my parents dey might not let me see him anymore! we been talkn for a like a year but we jus ghot together dha day he told me he lovd me on January 23rd! And neither of us want to have a kid we are not ready and we havent taken a p test yet what shud i do?? Could dha plan B pill work?? Please Help me (Kenziiemamiifresh - at - hotmai
Onika
im 16 , im bout to b 17 in a few. Me && My boyfriend have sex all the time and we never use a condom. i have been throwing up and having symptoms. im scared too take a test just incase i am. i am not absolutely sure if i am but theres a possibility.
Jessica
ok me and my boyfriend had sex like two weeks ago,And my stock feels really sicky.And i feel like i wanna throw up right now.WE used protection but he came in first then he said oh i need to put a condom on.And he went and put one on.But im really scared about it.I dont have normal periods their unusual im on mine right now but,Idk i dont know how to get a test.Am i even old enough to buy one im only 15.
Elllll.
Okay, some guy and I had sex two days before my period started. I still got my period that month. Is there a possibility that I can be pregnant? Please help! I'm only 16 and I'm not ready to become a mother and plus that guys isn't even my boyfriend. /:
sylvia
hi. im 20 and im a mother of two my I think I may be pregnant I don't have any symptoms and I get my regular periods but I just feel like i am...I don't know...im afraid to take a test that is all my husband and I need another baby
HOODIE*
16-1215-star-black.jpg
WELL IM 14 AND THE REASON WHY I THINK I PERGENT IS BECAUSE E AND MY BF HAD SEX ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND HE NUTTED IN ME.....SO THE DAY WENT BY I WAS PLAYIN WITH MY NEPHEWS AND ALL OF SUDDENLY I ALMOST THREW UP BUT I CAUGHT MYSELF....CAN I BE PERGENT????
Alexandria
I'm 14 & me & my 15 year old have been having sex for awhile now, but i've been getting kinda sick lately with stomach aces&very bad headace.
I haven't had my period in about a month&i'm really worried.
I haven't been able to get a pregnacy test though:/
This is all i can think about now, if you have any advise for me please e-mail me MyhotcupofJoe - at - Yahoo!
Yasmeen
0K so heres my story..I've been pregnant but had a miscarage.i didnt know i was pregannt untill the 2 weeks.Now im here 6 months later. The last time i had sex was on friday, feb. 12,2010 not to be all you know about it but anways idk if its too soon to be pregnant or not. I've been queasy A LOT. i get these minor headaches a A LOT..its not time for my period brcause i ended it 2 days before i had sex which was on the date specified up there. ANY ADVICE?
yvette
how would you knw if your pregnant if you are irregular in your periods...
candy
im 14 and me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and we have sex like 2 to 3 weeks aqo and my period asnt come yet and im eating alot nevae threw up i have been sleepinq late den how i use to...but i wanna still know if im pregnant and i dont have money to buy any pil...can you plzzz help me
sally
I am scared i am pregant my friends keep on telling me maybe i am scared to tell my parents
-kathy
i think im pregnant iv had sex 3times over the past 2months, and i dont know what to do im almost 3 days late , so i want to know if i am or not but i dont have cash fir a pregnancy test , so what can i do?
Jim
so my girlfriend and I havent even had sex but we took a shower one time together and she gave me a hand job. were pretty sure nothing even got on anything but her hands and she didnt go touching herself afterward. she has gone 5 months without a period before because of running and shes currently in running season right now but she says her stomach felt "filled with water" today and she had to pee kinda more than usual. however these are the only things she has had "strange" to her so far and its only been about 4 weeks. whats going on?
santhi
i did not get periods since last 7 weeks.i think i was pregnant.but home pregnancy tests show that it was negitive.
trisha
had sex 2 weeks ago have had bad cramping and lower back pains bit sickly am stil breastfeeding my 9 month old have had tingling in breasts feel bloated al these symptons the last week am due my period in about a week should i do a preg test
abbigail
ok so on feb. 13 i lost my virginity. on the 15th i got my period. ive never had a normal period in my life honestly. it was just like always though. i was late, but before i had sex. i worried alot that i was pregnant. i had dreams, ive got all of the symptoms. its april now andd im sstil worried because i would keep the baby, but what hapened to its daddy would be sad. see i wont be legal until june and he would get locked up.
misty
i wanted to know if i had sex on my period on may 11 n then a day later i got my period then it went a way then i got it again on may 18 then i dint get it till today may 20th is its till possible i can get pregant
Milfx
I was wondering if ANYONE could helpy me!!

I have my period on the 8th of every month, only it never came in April ...

I have craps in my stomache as if i am going to have a period but i still haven't had them.
I get sharp pains throught the back of my head.
My stomache feels tight and the slightest things get to me.

I was wondering if anybody had experienced these are got to the bottom of them before i attend my GP

Thanks x
danielle
my boyfriend has cumed up me 4 times we are trying for a baby buy i am scared to do a pregant test what other ways wud i no
Megan
hey i'm 18 yrs old and i had sex 3 days after my period and he didn't use a condom,and about 1 week or 2 i started my period again what could that mean? i do not want to be pregnant i'm scared to death..
Happy
hey you need to tell your mom. why are you having love its over rated and trust me that boy your with wont be there if you are they say anything to get in your pants and they dont think about the what if's. good luck.
amy
your not it takes longer than that to even think twice about it
Taylor
I got loveed up about 3 or 4 weeks ago ; to messed up to rembrr what I did that night with my bf ; I' missed my period ; I eat non stop I took a pregnetcy test like 4 days after that night came up negative but my Tummys getting bigger I'm peeing non stop and eating non stop n still haven't got my period !!!!!! Was suppost to get it jan1st-6th !! In scared manureless cus the guy is now locked up for grand theift and more but I don't want to be pregnet I'm 15 !!!! And if I was the baby's dad would be in prison when the baby's born ... PLEASE HELP email - Skatechic77 - at - ao Help /:
imran
kya hai yasmeen yeh , lover_862 AT hotmail . com i would like to chat with u
Alanna
Well you should be scared. A 15 year old girl is way to young to be having unprotected love! You should have known better and you should look into ADOPTION if you are pregnant. Bringing a baby into this world when your so young is irresponsible and whith a father that had a criminal record of being a complete dumbass your kid should get the best chance he/she deserves. By the sounds of it you ARE pregnant. You should test to make sure, then goto a local family planning clinic and check out your adoption choices.
mommy12
can we chat please,. I need your help
Title: How To Confirm Without Pregnancy Test If I Am Pregnant - Personals [8391]
Tags: how to confirm without pregnancy test if i am pregnant
By , 40 Comments