Jesus Christ: King Of Kings Wallpaper 1024x768 Free Download

Forums » Free Wallpapers » Jesus Christ: King Of Kings Wallpaper 1024x768 Free Download
this is a beautiful wallpaper of our Lord Jesus Christ for your computer desktop background or your mobile smart mobile phone. you can download and install it for free. Here Jesus is kneeling and praying.
29-p4103-jesus-christ-wallpaper.jpg
the other day i was looking for a wallpaper of jesus to download for my computer desktop and i came acrros this fake site, it had nothing on it, there was not wallpaper and this is what it said:

Jesus Christ: King of Kings Wallpaper (1024x768) v1.0 Description:

is a Christmas wallpaper image in BMP format which displays the different names for Jesus Christ.
mehdi
ravi
praise the lord
arun
send some wallpaper of jesus christ.
jinu
jesus love you
fenti
really good pitcure..
ricky
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anand
i am very much interested about jesus pictures
please send me
rajkumar
i am very much interested about jesus pictures
please send me
rao
please send me jesus photos
Belinda
1000pictures /view.htm?cpaz/jesus-christ+f16-bar
swapna
god is great.....
antony
i really love this site
herlan
tetap semangat dan antusias
jinesh
i am very eager to get the pictures of .christ
selvine
please give me all wallpaper and screen saver. only free download.
johnson
send lord jesus phota,baby of christ photo, mother mary photo
kranthi
good wall papers
joy
jesus is comming soonnnnnnnnn
and i belive it plz send me song and pictures or jesus
jesus loves us
rahul
praise the lord and do always follow the rules that has been told by the god
eFFie
I LOVE JESUS...!!!!
I LOVE JESUS...!!!!
I LOVE JESUS...!!!!
I LOVE JESUS...!!!!
Lee
I want King of king jesus pictures. Please sent.
EBIN
pictures of resurrection. i need some of the pictures that i mensioned above . if u have kindly send me the pictures
manisuresh
send lord jesus phota,baby of christ photo, mother mary photo
prasanna
i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus i luv jesus
anant
i love jesus the great god
send some wallpaper of jesus christ.
salem
praise a lord! hello i am shankar(salem),staying in visakhapatnam.i love jesus , he has done great miracle in my life. i have taken babtheasm, but still i am full some sines , like seeing blue film . please pray for me. so that i get read of that.
qwerdsa
jesus-4-u.org
jesus loves you you can be free pray and pray dont give up ,, my lord be with you
harsha
i want to save the world by saying proudly that "
JESUS IS MY FATHER"
anthonysunil
pls pray for family iwnt one own home please pray for
johnkannan
I am entirely a God loving person.All my thoughts revolve around him.I give first preference to God in my life.Whatever i want to do I ask for God's will and then go forward to take a step in my life. I like to read the word of god & like spending most of time in prayer.I give first preference to god because of him & because of his mercy & love forward's me.
D.Durairaju
Dear all,Me & My family was in very very big family problems (suffer) and money problems. So please pray to god for Me & My family. Thank you, Regards, D.Durairaju (A) D.Stanly
kishore
pls send me cross of jesus christ.I am sunday school teacher in kandrika near to guntur from andhra pradesh.plz cooprate me my spiritval life.thanks sir.
steve
lord jesus the lord of lord the king of king our savior our mercy our love our salvation, just go ahead and inspire us the right kind of live which will bring us to the promise land
KAVERI
Jesus can do every thing for you, After all he died for us. I love you Jesus.
SUJAY
jesus our savior save me & the whole world, come
vineeth
i love son of god jesus i like to change my religion to christianity.
samson
love u Jesus.
Martyn
Jesus,All I Need Is You.....!!!!!!!
nitesh
i love you jeasus
EJO
I LOVE YOU JESUS
NANI
i love jesus.............
laxhmee
Lord i love u,i need u,come into my heart nd bless me, my family my home my finances nd all my friends in JESUS name Amen.
mary
i love you jesus.god is always great.
Francis
I LOVE MY LORD OF JESUS CHRIST PRABHU YASHU MASSEY HAMESH KI ZINDGI HAI PRABHU NE KAHA MARG JEEVAN SATYA MAIN HUN BINA MERE BAAP KE PASS KOI NAHIN JA SAKTA.IS LIYE HAME UDHAR PANE KE LIYE PRABHU MAIN HONA JARURI HAI.I LOVE MY JESUS
Richard
My Lord God forever and ever and after my death with me i love you so much Jesus Christ....
deepa
touched my heart
PRECILIA
Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts 1Cor.14:1
precilia
I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD Ps.71:16
boon
jesus love u for all
sangeetha
i like jesus christ wall papers please send me
Title: Jesus Christ: King Of Kings Wallpaper 1024x768 Free Download [4103]
Tags: jesus christ king of kings wallpaper 1024x768 free download