can you believe it, there are actually riches girls in the world who looking for some one to be here friend. i met rusha last month. she is a very wealthy girl and wants to find a good friend with. i mean, when i met her online i didnt know she was rich. i thot she was just like me. and average person. after we know each other more and more. she told me she comes from a very riches family. well, i didnt care, i dont know if she told me cuz she wanted to brag or something, but i didnt care cuz i will probably never meet her anywayz cuz she lives far away. but i like her because she has good imagination. i like meeting rich girls online. i dont want their money, i already am ok with money. i just want their friendshipe, someone i can talk to and someone they can talk to with. you'll find as you know her more, that she is just a regular person just like me and you but with extra ordinary life stile. i mean, its cool, thats how she was raised and born, so i know there could never be anything between us, i can never give her the luxury that her family gives her. she is funny and makes me laugh alot. i really like talking to her.. well, i have to go now, but if there is a rich girl who wants to just be friends, im here for you. im not interested in your money, im not poor, but im happy with my life and dont need no more wealth. well, tell me about you.

Rich Man Looking For Wife

If you are interested in dating a wealthy rich man, there are certain requirements that come with that role. Please answer the following questions to verify your qualifications.