Teen Girl Models Wanted, No Expereince Needed, Respond Immediately

Forums » Announcements » Teen Girl Models Wanted, No Expereince Needed, Respond Immediately
This Page Contains information about Teen Girl Models Wanted, No Expereince Needed, Respond Immediately By Lindsey with 236 Replies. Last Upated: Mon Apr 21, 2014
hello everyone. we r currently promoting a fashion catalog for this year.
we need to recruit 10 models for family oriented clothing store.
the theme this year is going to be nature.
we need people from different backgrounds.
if you feel you are different and unique you may qualify.
you must be over the age of 15. however. if u r under the age if 18, parental approval is REQUIRED. no exceptions! please let us know what are your qualities

Loading Modeling Application, Please Wait.
lelanie
hay my name is lelanie i would really liike to become a model....love taking fotos and everything
Ferma
22-r49648-image.jpg|49648
hello, my name is ferma . i'm from congo & france. i'm 17 years old and would like to become a model. so far i've received emails from the modeling industry saying that i have the look for models. i'm interested in that and i wanna try my chances. please contact me on my email.
erik
you are werry sveet, i have a jobb fore you.
devon
21-r49642-img-0248.jpg|49642
hey guys my name is devon and im a teen promo model that has been working on becoming a model for a longtime, hopefully this will be my big break...contact me at d e v o n t e r o s s - at - hot mail/1 really look forward to hearing from you guys
Isabelle
im 21 years old. i always wanted to model but i was unable to do so. i don't have much experience but walking in fashion shows. my information is
height:5'8[r3t0rn 27
chest: 36 d
serene
hello my name is serene and i'm 16 years old. i have a healthy figure and i'm well proportioned. people have told me i should model and now i'm really interested.
Camera
Would love to model please email if any opportunities become available.
Oshaegh
03-r47513-image.jpg|47513
I'm 13 I love taking pictures and wanna start modeling
Jada
01-r47465-image.jpg|47465
Email me for my number . I would love to be a model!!
lauren
I have taken pictures for modeling befor but I dont really have any experience but I think I have great potential to become one!
mikee
no experience in being a model, but im ready to learn...
Thilanka
Girl Model Wanted!!!If like it please feel to contact me..
Martha
I was interested in modeling and saw your comments. Is a position still available?
Cloee
Heyeah. Always been looking for modeling jobs. im 14 and 5ft 7 with shoulder length black hair :)
Melissa
Well I have wanted to be a model since I was a little girl and I really want to show people my self if u like this don't be afraid to email me
mark
join us on yahoo, maeby we can help
Brittney
Im just ready to show off my talent of modeling
Jeff
Hello, my name is Jeff and I own . I manage model/actress. If your 18 and interested let me know. This is the website and you can email me at - at - h The site:www
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/teen-girl-models-wanted-no-expereince-needed-respond-immediately-t6052.html
Antionette
Hi my name is Antionette Bell im One Eight years old and I really have a passion for Modeling.I dont have experience,but I am willing to learn.Please contact me when you get the chance Seven Six Two Two Four Five One Zero Nine Four Five One Zero Nine Nine Five ...Thank you
ana
i dont have any experience about modeling... bu interested...
Cara
Hi! My Name is Cara Caudle I am 15 years old, I dont have much experience but im constantly taking pictures and love the camera! (:
Elizabeth
22-6052-elizabeth.jpg
Hi my name is Elizabeth. I've always wanted to model and act. Please contact me!
Kevin
Hi this message is for Elizabeth. I am 15 and I live in new York. I would love to go out with u or be friends with u. When u get this message PLEASE email me a - at - nycap.rr dot com . I also think that u would be a very good model. U are very beautiful. Bye
Thilanka
Dear Elizabth
Iam a Photographer..
we need a models for our company.no need any experience
if you like this plz contact me
thilankasub - at - Google
Vic
I am an amateur photographer doing shoots on the water with my boat. All modeling has to be done with age limit of 18-19 years of age. Not sure you meet those requirements?
Ceara
21-6052-0089409616-100000528853678-1428898-995382486-n.jpg
Im 14 years old. Looking to sing, act, or model. I ride horses play basket ball, and I'm also a part of my cross country team at my school.
erik
Hello, i see you wil bee a model, send ME a mail, - at - yahoo.no
Kirsty
20-6052-kirsty-modeling.jpg
Hi, My name is Kirsty , i m currently 15 years ld, and I believe I would suit your needs! my details are as follows:

Heigh 5,5
Waist: 22
Hips: 32
Chest: 28B
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: brown
Hair Length: Medium

Please check out my portfolio on:
hope to hear from you soon!
Kind Regards,
Kirsty
Ted
Hi Kirstey, I think you're stunning... where can I see your portfolio? Thx,Ted
Angie
19-6052-angie20smith20brenez-.jpg
I'm very interested please contact me! Tank u.
Sarah
17-6052-modling.jpg
I am very intrested!!
Jacqueline
16-6052-pic.jpg
I'm very interested! Sounds like fun and a great experience!
Lecia
Very interested 15 yrs old Currently a runway model. Contact me with some info. What city you live in?
courtney
hello my name is Courtney, im 16 years old, i have an interest in working with you, i have never done modelling apary from my school fashion shows.
Jedd
Contact me I need some models for a project I work on. Contact me at: joedahlberg - at - hot
FaridaSo
Hi my name FaridaSo I'm 16 and I have even modeling since I was 8, I would love to work with u
ricky
Hello I am looking for teen models, please email photos and measurements to TRINIZZE (at) yahoo . com thanks!
elizabeth
hey my names Eliabeth Hurley ( yes like the actress but i'm sure i'm not her ) i am 14 years of age and are interested in helping you in your advertising. Please reply back to me regaurding your choice via my email address i have provided. Thank you
Elizabeth
Hello my name is Elizabeth Grubbs,i am 19 years old. Im from a small town calld tell city indiana. my dream is to be come a model, an i have been lookin in to a lot of things an came acrost ur add here an though this would be prefect for me,and a grat start. i am also on a site call explore talent if you would like to look at a few more shots of me the url is expl i am extreamly intrested, an would love to hear from you or your team. Thanks, Elizabeth
Savanna
08-6052-me.jpg
Hello :) my name is savanna and i am aged 16. i would be very interested in doing some modeling like this :)
kesja
iam really intrested
Tiarei
hi my name is Tiarei and im 17 years old (:
Lauren
Im 14 almost 15 very athletic play soccer and basketball. Blonde blue eyes. 5"5 almost 5"6 124 pounds.
ConnyahMonroe
06-6052-4623137616-100001442412339-766785-1566857585-n.jpg
I am 16 y.o looking to be in this line of work
Gianna
05-6052-001.jpg
Hi I'm Gianna (:
Carley
05-6052-car.jpg
I'm Carley.. i wrote a few comments down, but i wanted to add a picture(:
Brooke
04-6052-good-pic.png
I'm Brooke. I have no experience modeling, but am interested. I live in Australia. I have curly brown hair and blue eyes. Please get back to me!
Cameron
I am 16 years old and am very interested in modeling. I want to take this opportunity to gain a new experience. I am very open-minded and am willing to put myself out there and be known.
Carley
Hi my name is Carley!(: I'm almost 15 and would love to possibly model this summer. My mom works with photography and is always taking pictures of my family and I. I really enjoy it and would love to make it into a career! Thank you!!
Dorys
Hey, I'm interested in this please contact me. Thankyou
Cara
Yeah I'm a teenager who is looking for some modeling experience for this summer. Please email me if you have a job cmoulder12 - at - yaho
Tim
I'm looking for new young models email me at model-metart(at if your interested
Abbie
02-6052-abbie-yeaaaa.jpg
I'm Abbie, I live in Bournemouth and I aspire to be a model. I have cat like green eyes and high cheek bones giving me a distinct and striking look. I can model, pose and take directions well, I also feel at my best, most comfortable and confident when in front of a camera.
heather
hello there, i am a model starting off in the industry and am very interested in modelling for you. i do have previous modelling experiance and have worked with the blue room studio in london. i also have a web site please feel free to view this at heatherhall feel free to contact me in your search for a model many thanks heather
Zara
HI I'M A TEEN MODEL AND I'M INTERESTED IN YOUR AD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO I'D BE HAPPY TO SEND IT TOO YOU ALONG WITH MY MEASUREMENTS ETC. REPLY IF INTERESTED. THANKS
latoya
i read your advert and i am skilled at modelling im very photogenic, im not camera shy and i have passion for modelling.
Iyelaze
I just would like to model.
Bianca
Bianca aged 20 lives in wolverhampton
Shanice
28-6052-picanom-picture-05-2012-04-25.jpg
shanice here 100% jamaican 16 115 lbs 5.2 ft ambitious and willing
maria
Hi Im Veronica 14 yrs old and im pure Filipino i always want to be a model because this is my dream and for me this is the only way to help my family i dont have any experience but im fast learner height 5'4" weight 110 waist 24 hair colour:black ey colour:black
Title: Teen Girl Models Wanted, No Expereince Needed, Respond Immediately [75]
Tags: teen girl models wanted no expereince needed respond immediately
By , 236 Comments