It is common to feel a broken heart because of someone's actions. It a normal experience as humans to go through. Here are things you can say to someone that broke your heart:

1. Leave Me Alone!  - If you are upset, tell that person to give you space and in a couple of days you will be back to normal.
  2. Stay Away ! - If you have told them to stay away but they are not listening, be a little more assertive and just say "Stay Away Please" The keyword here is Please. Be courteous.
  3. Tell Them How You Feel - If the person is interested in knowing how you feel. Tell the truth and make it known that what they did to you is no acceptable.
  4. I forgive you - If you feel the person is genuinely sorry for what they did and they are apologizing, they accept the apology and move on. Be sure to tell the person to please not do it again.
💔 😢

I just got my heart broken by this girl. She said she dump me because I was too shy for her. She said she wanted someone more exiting, a guy that takes her out dancing and eating on the weekends.

I feel such a loser. I really love her and now I don't know what to tell her, how I can make her love me again? Well, who knows if she really loved me. She called me today and left me a voicemail telling me she was checking up on me to see how I was doing.. but I have not called her back because I don't know what to say to her anymore. I kinda lost respect for her. After what she told me I feel like if I go back to her, she will brake my heart again because I can't be the bad guy and exciting guy that she wants me to be. I am just an ordinary guy who enjoys staying at home with the family. I work hard I do the right thing and be kind to other. Some girls are not interested in that I guess, they want excitement and thrills.

I want to start a serious relationship with someone who loves me to and want to have kids. but she don't want to get married either. I just don't know what to say to her, I am really lost on this one?

Say these things to someone that broke your heart:

In summary. The best thing you can say to someone that just broke your heart is to remain positive and dont' let anyone else ruin your happiness.